GRAY LENS SYSTEM
pure color definition.
The gray lens is a timeless classic in sunwear, and for no small reason. The neutral tint reduces light transmission evenly across the color spectrum, providing true color perception with total protection. Such optical properties make the gray lens the perfect tint for every- and all-day use in bright conditions; whether you're on the road, slopes, or water, you'll find eyestrain mitigated and your vision sharpened.
- 15% visible light transmission
- Polarized to eliminate blinding glare
- UV400 protection from UVA & UVB rays
- Filters 80% of blue light (HEV)
- Delivers natural color definition